Mega Kiwi Cucumber Salsa
Summer is diced up into the perfect bite with this Mega Kiwi salsa! What do you do when you have too many Mega Kiwi(you never have too many Mega Kiwi)? Keeping it fresh with the freshest ingredients, you are going to want to make this dish.
The cold snap is gone and the summer heat is back, so I'm bringing the sweet heat of summer into this Mega Kiwi salsa!
We have friends getting together this evening for a Bible study, so I wanted to make something sharable without sacrificing great flavor. This sweet yet spicy, crunchy, tart salsa is the answer! Serve it with some lime flavored chips and you have a party friendly dish.
3 Mega Kiwi Diced
- 2 Cups diced English cucumber (or regular)
- 1 green pepper , seeded and diced
- 1 jalapeno, diced
- red onion, minced
- Zest and juice of 2 limes
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2-3 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- your favorite tortilla chips ( I used Tostito's Hint of Lime Tortilla chips)
Combine the Mega Kiwi, cucumber, green pepper, red onions, jalapeno, lime zest and juice, salt, pepper, and cumin in a medium bowl and toss to combine. Stir in the cilantro just before serving. Enjoy!